再活一甲子

标题: 激励你健身的名人名言 [打印本页]

作者: 再活一甲子    时间: 2021-11-1 13:52
标题: 激励你健身的名人名言
(, 下载次数: 3)
每个人都需要一点力量和动力去实现健身目标,名人也不例外。让我们来看看明星是怎么谈论健身的。

Everyone needs a little push and motivation to achieve fitness goals, and celebrities are no different. Here’s what some of your favorite stars have to say about how they remain fit.
声明:本文由微软资讯(Microsoft News )内容合作伙伴授权发布,内容观点谨代表作者本人意见,与微软资讯(Microsoft News)及微软无关。
碧昂丝(歌手)                                 “我喜欢奶油核桃冰淇淋,但我也喜欢运动。”我们都有自己的问题。我的问题是胳膊和腿,让它们保持紧致和健美。这仍需要努力,相信我,你能做到。
"I love my butter pecan ice cream, but I also love to work out. We all have our issues. Mine is arms and legs, keeping them tight and toned. It takes work, believe me."
杰西卡贝尔(女演员)                                 “对我来说,睡眠充足,喝大量的水,健康的饮食和远离酒精都是必须的。我知道这样的生活太无聊了,但做这些事情确实有帮助。”

"For me, getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water, having a healthy diet and staying away from alcohol are musts. It's so boring, I know, but doing those things really helps."
金·卡戴珊(现实电视明星)                                 “我真的为自己的曲线感到骄傲,我希望你们这些曲线优美的女孩也能拥有自己更好的曲线!!”做最好的自己是很重要的,但永远不要觉得你必须成为房间里最苗条的女孩才是最漂亮的。自信,你就会发光。
"I’m really proud of my curves, and I hope all you curvy girls out there are embracing yours too!! It’s important to work out and be the best version of yourself that you can be, but never feel like you have to be the skinniest girl in the room to be the prettiest. Be confident in yourself and you’ll shine!"
凯莉里帕(女演员)                                 “我喜欢理智的做事情。如果我度过了糟糕的一天,如果我感到压力过大,如果我感到不知所措,那么理智就会把它带走。这是我解决一切问题的解药。如果我感到任何情绪剧变,我会慢跑,那样感觉好多了。“

"I like what it does for my mind. If I've had a bad day, if I'm feeling stressed out, if I'm feeling overwhelmed — it takes it all away. It's my antidote for everything. If I feel any sort of emotional upheaval, I go for a jog and I feel better."
(, 下载次数: 4)
詹妮弗哈德森(歌手)                                 “ ...你必须非常想要减肥成功,任何山,河或海洋都不会阻止你达到你的目标。如果你有这种动力,热情和承诺,就一定能实现这一目标。”  

“...you have to want weight-loss success so badly that no mountain, river, or ocean could keep you from reaching your goals. If you have that drive, passion, and commitment, there is no way you won’t get there.”
海蒂·克拉姆(模特)                                 “如果你曾经就是一个苗条和健康的人,那么你最有可能回到以前的状态。”

"When you are a fit and healthy person to begin with, you are most likely to go back to what you were before."
凯莉·奥斯本(时装设计师/歌手)                                 “如果你想减肥,你先要承诺改变生活。你必须说,'我不会再吃那种垃圾食品了。我会改变我的坏习惯“。否则,你将度过悲惨余生。塑形是我做过的最艰难的事情之一。“

"If you want to lose weight for good, you need to make a commitment to a life change. You have to say, 'I'm just not going to eat that anymore. I'm going to change my bad habits.' Otherwise, you'll spend the rest of your life yo-yoing and you'll be miserable. By no means is it easy. Getting in shape is one of the hardest things I've ever done."
洛克莱尔(女演员)                                 有时我感到懒惰,只想整天躺在床上,但我知道,锻炼是让内啡肽发挥作用的最佳方式,它会让我在情绪和身体上感觉更好。
“There are times when I feel lazy and just want to stay in bed all day, but I know that working out is the best way to get those endorphins going, which will make me feel better emotionally and physically.”
玛丽莎米勒(模特)                                 “了解你的身体才能吃的更聪明。最好的办法就是多看看自己,直面自己的体型。所以,当你试图减肥时,大部分时间都少穿点。我不认为我可以吃完一盘玉米片后拍裸照,你呢?”  

“Eating smart is all about having an awareness of your body. The most obvious way to do that is by seeing it. So, when you’re trying to lose weight, spend more time wearing less. I don’t think I could eat a plate of nachos naked—could you?”
德鲁·巴里摩尔(女演员)                                 “我认为只要每餐都少吃那么一点就好。如果总是非常饥饿,那么你总是很想吃。”

"I just think you should eat less of everything. A little bit less. I don't want to live a life where you can't have what you want; it just makes you want it more."
布丽姬·穆娜(女演员)                                 “之所以我们出现在健身房里,就是想要强壮、健康和释放压力。”如果你身体健康,你会感觉更好,如果你感觉更好,你会有一个更积极的前景。这都是相连的。

"It's (motivation in the gym) a combination of wanting to be strong, fit and healthy and enjoying the stress release. If you're healthy all around, you'll feel better, and if you feel better, you'll have a more positive outlook. It's all connected."
伯提内莉(女演员)                                 “吃东西之前花点时间去想一下:我意识到我在吃这个吗?”我吃它是因为我饿了还是因为我需要安慰自己”
"It's about taking the time before food goes in your mouth to be aware: Am I aware that I'm eating this? And am I eating it because I'm hungry or because I need to soothe myself?"
科勒·卡戴珊(真人秀明星)                                 “我的健身之旅将是一次终生的旅程。健身不是要比别人更好......只是比以前的自己更好。我不知道我终将到达哪里。但我比以往任何时候都更健康,并且由于我一贯的训练,我正在慢慢看到结果。嗨宝贝腹肌!!我看到了你!!!我希望很快见到你的其他朋友(是的,我正在和我的肌肉说话。我以前从未见过他们中的大部分)。“

"My fitness journey will be a life-long journey. Fitness is not about being better than someone else... It's about being better than you used to be. I'm not where I want to be, and who knows if I ever will be. But I am healthier than ever, and due to my consistent workouts, I am slowly seeing results. Hi baby abs!! I see you!!! I hope to meet your other ab friends soon (yes, I'm talking to my muscles. I've never met most of them before)."

欢迎光临 再活一甲子 (http://www.zaihyjzi.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4